Transfer your retirement assets from a holding company to Janus Henderson by adding to your existing or creating a new IRA account.
Open a New Account
Open a New Account
Invest with Janus Henderson.
Whether you’re ready to start saving for retirement, or you want to open a new college savings plan for a child, the decision to invest for the future is exciting.
NEW TO JANUS HENDERSON?
If you don't already have an account directly with Janus Henderson, you need to meet two eligibility requirements.
- Someone in your immediate family or someone who lives in your household must currently own a Janus Henderson account. Immediate family member is defined as parent, sibling, spouse, child, grandparent, grandchild, aunt/uncle, niece/nephew, cousin, great-grandparent, or great-grandchild and same relationships by marriage.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien residing in the U.S. or a U.S. territory with a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number.
If you don't meet these eligibility requirements, you may be able to purchase Janus Henderson shares through a financial advisor, brokerage firm or another third-party intermediary.
ALREADY HAVE A JANUS HENDERSON ACCOUNT?
Here's what you can do now, or at any time:
- Invest in your existing account by purchasing into an existing or a brand new fund
- Open a new account, such as an IRA, Education Savings Account or taxable account by completing the online application. For account types that cannot be opened online, download and complete the appropriate application.
- Transfer or roll over assets to Janus Henderson
CHOOSE THE ACCOUNT THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
Make moves toward your retirement dreams with an IRA. Take advantage of tax breaks for qualified contributions or withdrawals.
CHILDREN AND EDUCATION
Saving for college or future goals for a child is made easy with accounts for children and education. Choose a custodial account for everyday investing or a tax-deferred account for education.
Invest on your terms and take advantage of unlimited contributions. Individual, joint, corporate or trust accounts can fit any type of investor goal.
Leverage your organization’s assets. This account type is popular among businesses, investment clubs, associations, religious organizations, non-profits and more.
NEXT STEP: FIND A FUND
When you've found the account that suits your investment needs, you'll have to choose one or more funds to invest in. Learn about Janus Henderson Funds.
For retirement and custodial accounts for children, the minimum initial investment is $1,000 per fund or $100 per fund when you choose to invest on a monthly basis through the Automatic Investment Program. For all other account types, the minimum initial investment is $2,500 or $100 per fund when you choose to invest on a monthly basis through the Automatic Investment Program.