Companies across all industries are working to transition to a digital economy – some with more success than others.
Growth and Income Managed Account
Large-Cap Growth Equities with Income Potential
Jump to a section
A large-cap equity portfolio seeking to provide growth of capital and quarterly income. The Portfolio leverages our in-depth fundamental research to invest in what we believe to be well-established companies characterized by sustainable growth and high or rising dividends.
Why Invest in the Portfolio
- The Portfolio seeks growth companies that have paid or increased dividends over time, which can be indicators of corporate stability and growth potential.
- The Portfolio seeks to invest in well-established companies that are intelligently allocating capital to both fund growth and pay dividends.
- This Portfolio may provide investors with an equity income source that could complement fixed income allocations while providing the potential for long-term growth of capital.
Dividend-Paying Growth Opportunities
Strategic Capital Allocation
Complementary Source of Income
Please see the Fact Sheet for Managed Account performance information.
CharacteristicsPlease see the Fact Sheet for Managed Account characteristics.
Commentary & Literature
2Q19 Portfolio Commentary Highlights
- Equities wavered during the period, but ultimately finished higher.
- The Portfolio underperformed its benchmark.
- Slowing economic growth and an array of geopolitical concerns are reasons for caution, but our outlook for equities is positive overall, supported in part by potential monetary easing in the U.S.