Watch Portfolio Manager Marc Pinto as he talks to Bloomberg TV about opportunities and disruption in energy, industrials and FANG stocks.
Growth and Income Managed Account
Large-Cap Growth Equities with Income Potential
Jump to a section
A large-cap equity portfolio seeking to provide growth of capital and quarterly income. The Portfolio leverages our in-depth fundamental research to invest in what we believe to be well-established companies characterized by sustainable growth and high or rising dividends.
Why Invest in the Portfolio
- The Portfolio seeks growth companies that have paid or increased dividends over time, which can be indicators of corporate stability and growth potential.
- The Portfolio seeks to invest in well-established companies that are intelligently allocating capital to both fund growth and pay dividends.
- This Portfolio may provide investors with an equity income source that could complement fixed income allocations while providing the potential for long-term growth of capital.
Dividend-Paying Growth Opportunities
Strategic Capital Allocation
Complementary Source of Income
Please see the Fact Sheet for Managed Account performance information.
CharacteristicsPlease see the Fact Sheet for Managed Account characteristics.
Commentary & Literature
1Q19 Portfolio Commentary Highlights
- Equities rebounded sharply during the quarter after a dramatic sell-off in late 2018.
- The Portfolio underperformed its benchmark, with stock selection in financials and the consumer sectors weighing on relative performance.
- We have a generally positive outlook for equity markets given the supportive lowrate environment, but remain mindful of downside risks.